Ayurveda at HimVeda Dharamshala
How we treat :
- Our doctors rely on the ancient ‘guna’ based concept of Ayurveda.
- Ayurveda is a highly personalised system of medicine.Medicine in two patients of the same disease may totally differ because of the differences in ‘Prakriti’ (body type). Prakriti analysis is done before prescribing the medicines.
- Vikriti (disease) analysis is done using modern parameters like blood tests,scans e.t.c.
- We use our own medicines/herbs rather than falling for fancy Ayurvedic products.
- These medicines are made in our center from Himalayan herbs provided to us by the local farmers.
- We also use traditional Panchakarma therapies.
- We believe in empowering our patients with knowledge of Ayurveda so that they learn to self heal by following healthy lifestyle rather than being over dependent on medicines and doctors.
- We like to develop a strong personal bond with our patients.
- Food is the primary medicine and we look at it that way. Our food for the inpatients is cooked with love and care.
Using these principles we have given great results in a number of challenging diseases.Our core field of work is in the following:
- Chronic Pancreatitis
- Interstitial Lung disease
- Chronic Kidney disease
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
What the patients need to do:
You can contact us by mail or phone and let us know about your health issues.The doctors will go through your case history and medical reports .You will then be guided about the future course of action.
Also visit our patient testimonials to read about some of our success stories.